Saturday, January 21, 2012

Hot Legs!

Now that you've got that tune and visions of Rod Stewart in your head, let me show you the shapely legs I'm talkin' about ....

Pretty, Pink Curvaceous Legs!


Very gracious, elegant, and a little flirty!

A creamy rose floral accent applied to the back and covering the little drawer front. Perfect!

I'm running low on furniture pieces to work on so I've been digging through my fabric bins hoping to become inspired.  I threw some odds & ends scraps together and came up with a nice sized tote!
 
It's roomy and it's lined to make it very sturdy!The handy-dandy jean's pocket sets it off!

Coffee sacks are kinda trendy and the burlap is great for a multitude of uses. I wanted to keep the graphics on this bag intact and just happened to have a frame hangin' around that fit ...

It'll be added to my Spring inventory.

Let's see ... what else have I completed ...
Oh, yeah! This old window - I have a pile LOT of them! Stenciled a couple of birds and added some words! Kinda looks like it really is my window - it's just sitting on the frame so the graphics would show through! Ugh, you can see the SNOW we just got dumped on us through the window, too!

And, I did these ...
Printed graphics (thanks Background Fairy!) on some tea towels. It's fun! More to come!

Did I show you this little cutie pie child's wicker rocker?
       
                                                                   BEFORE ...
    
                                                                       AFTER!
I couldn't fix the gapping hole in the back - it really needed a whole (pun intended!) new backing - so I stitched together a sweet little ruffle-y slipcover to hide it! And added a soft cush-y seat! Pretty neat, huh?
Well, the rabbit likes it!!

So, I really have been working on stuff! Slow, but sure! That's what I do .........


Till next time ....... KEEP ON JUNKIN'!

XOXOX

2 comments:

  1. These are super cute! On the window, are those the transfers I gave you?

    Signed, your daughter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just thought I'd stop by and let you know that I bought that pink desk and the frame decoupaged with the patterned paper and the chicken wire with the earrings and such clipped on to it from Barn Happy to go in my new place when I move in in the fall, and I absolutely ADORE them both.

    ReplyDelete