Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Junk Bonanza!




Last weekend I went to Shakopee, MN to the junker's paradise, 'Junk Bonanza'! http://junkbonanza.com/. If you've never been there, you are missing out on a fun fantastic junk event! It was my first time, and let me tell you, it was a treat for the eyes and the imagination! Everywhere you look, there's great STUFF! 



Every one of the vendor's displays were so well-done. They really know how to attract attention to their unique and unusual items. It takes an artisic, creative mind to make a display interesting as well as show off the merchandise!












 Whoo-ee! There's A LOT OF CRAZY 'JUNKERS' at these events!

I'm so glad I went! It was the perfect way to spend a perfect Fall day! I can't wait for the next junk event! Maybe I'll see YOU there!
  
XOXOX




No comments:

Post a Comment