Wednesday, October 31, 2012

I WANNA BE A COWGIRL.....

I wanna be a Cowgirl, So you can be my Cowboy! Yeah, GIDDY-UUUP! WHOA, there lil' doggies!

I rescued this forlorn looking pony at a garage sale this summer!

BEFORE

Looks like some kid wanted a BLACK PONY! I found out that magic marker is very difficult to remove and tends to bleed through primer AND several coats of paint! But, I'm a sucker for a challenge!  I LOVE RE-DOING STUFF FOR LITTLE KIDS! Maybe it's because I've always secretly wanted all these things for myself when I was a kid!

Anyhoo......after contemplating what colors to choose, and coming up with so many cute ideas in my mind, (I couldn't use all of them!) this is how the little filly turned out:

AFTER
 

I LOVE THIS FACE! Such an expression! It just makes me smile every time I look at it!!


Don't you wish you were little, again? Even for just a few minutes! I think we ALL have an inner child within us. Let it come out and play once in a while! LAUGH AND GIGGLE LIKE A LITTLE KID! You'll feel much better!

HI, HO, SILVER! AWAY!

XOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment