Sunday, October 14, 2012

JUST FOR THE FRILL OF IT!


 BEFORE

Plain Jane wood vanity with bench. Ho-hum!

AFTER

Feminine floral print and eyelet ruffle skirt give this once Plain Jane a romantic look!






Pale pink glass drawer knobs sparkle like fine gems!
A very flirty, glamorous girly-girl addition to any young lady's bedroom decor.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've also been working on some smaller items to fill in my space at Barn Happy. Children's school chairs aren't big sellers, but there seems to be an abundance of them. I found these at a rummage sale, but really didn't have any definite plan for them.

BEFORE


AFTER
 


I got 4 chairs and had intended to paint them all the same, but I decided it would take too much time! Beside the fact that I really didn't have a set plan! I had already painted 2 of the chairs a while back, so I went ahead and finished them - came up with the design as I was painting! The other 2 I left like they were and I'm going to call them my experimental chairs, as I tried my hand at doing some free-hand details just for fun! They can be used as "garden art" or whatever! (I forgot to take a picture of the other 'experimental chair' with painted pumpkins on it!)
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~
 


I'm slowly but surely getting the remaining projects in my garage in various stages of completion. Gotta get on the ball, though! Want my garage cleared before it gets much colder. I've already moved my paint and paint supplies down to the basement. Between getting my perennial gardens cleaned up, raking leaves, hauling mulch and my other job, I'll probably get to those projects when the snow starts flyin'! And I don't even want to think about THAT!!

Stay Well!

XOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment