Thursday, December 20, 2012

WINTER WONDERLAND

It's here! The first REAL snow of the season came in with gusto! Lots of snow accompanied by high winds makes for nasty conditions - especially for those of us who have travel plans for the holidays! I'm hoping this winter storm moves outta here quickly, as I have a plane to catch tomorrow heading for CO - and MORE SNOW!!!!!

At least the snow has replaced the drab brown scenery with a coat of white! It's heavy and wet so it clings to everything, making it a winter wonderland! If the sun were shining, it would be even more spectacular!




Here's how it looked last night when it started snowing. Heh, heh, I just stuck my head out the door to snap a picture - hence the biggo plant pot in the way! 


Stay warm, my friends! 'Cuz Baby it's cold outside!
HAPPY CHRISTMAS!
and
A MERRY NEW YEAR!

We need PEACE & LOVE now more than ever.
XOXOX



No comments:

Post a Comment