Monday, July 22, 2013

WISHES DO COME TRUE!

YEP! YOU GUESSED IT!  You knew it was bound to happen! I'm getting a little darlin' trailer of my own!
IT'S ADORABLE! Just the right size for moi! 'Course it doesn't look so beautiful right now, but nothing a little paint and fluff can't cure!

 Here she is, in the rough - a Minnie-Winnie (Winnebago)
Not sure what year it is - but you know, a real lady never reveals her age!

She's out there in CO! And my son-in-law, Richard, is going to give her a thorough going over to make sure she's got strong bones, fix all the problem areas, and get her a new facelift with a fresh paint job. He's the expert in vintage trailer restoration! It's going to be a fun to work with him on this project! 
I get to tell him what I want! (and he'll tell me what I can HAVE!)

Her cute little be-hind is so sweet - reminds me of kitty whiskers!

I'm so EXCITED to get started fixin' her up! And YOU will be going through the whole make-over process with me! It'll be so much FUN!  I've got to come up with a COOL NAME FOR HER! Having a name gives her a personality! So, it's gotta be just the PERFECT ONE! 'minnie', 'gypsy woman', 'free spirit', 'gypsy spirit', UGH! This isn't going to be EASY!

KEEP CALM, AND GLAMP ON!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment