Wednesday, November 6, 2013

FALL CLOTHES

You know what I like about Fall? Well, besides the gorgeous colorful leaves, the fresh crisp air, faint aromas of wood-burning fireplaces, and all that ........but, what I REALLY like is the fact that I get to wear SWEATERS!!

 
.......and BOOTS!! 

Yeah, I LOVE my leggings and jeans paired with boots and a cozy warm sweater! Now that the season has changed to some down-right colder temperatures, it's time to switch out the wardrobe.
I'm partial to this look! It's SO ME!! (or who I IMAGINE myself to be!)

 I hate the cold, so anything warm and cozy...and, yes, I would so LOVE to look like this!! A girl can dream - right! Ah.....heavy sigh!!
 
 Anyhoo...........after going through my fall wardrobe,
I'm thinking it's time to do some serious SHOPPING! 
I'll take one of each....please!!
 
How about you? Does your wardrobe need a fashion update?
 
You have my permission to SHOP TILL YOU DROP!!
 
 
XXOO


No comments:

Post a Comment