Sunday, August 8, 2021

Fixer-Upper Obsession!



I'm an avid fan of HGTV 'fixer upper', DIY, shows!
You know, the ones that renovate, remodel, or
completely re-build derelict, un-inhabitable, 
rundown houses - and turn them into
totally new, upgraded, 
unbelievably gorgeous homes!
My mind is filled with house plans 
and decor designs!
 I'm obsessed! 

***
I've been a homeowner over the years. 
I loved the idea of turning it into a place 
that reflects me and my lifestyle!
Adding my personal items, changing colors,
  existing interiors, and my favorite thing, 
revamping and expanding the landscaping!
 
***
 After moving back to this area 5 years ago,
 I began looking at possible properties, but nothing 
really enticed me to commit to a purchase.
Then, COVID hit!! 
Everything has changed dramatically.
The housing market is beyond my price range
even if there was anything available!!
I still continue to look, though!

If I were so inclined to move to a different area,
there are 'dreamy' fixer-uppers out there -
Like this one! 

  • $69,000  
  • 4 Bed  
  • 1 Bath  
  • 3700 Sq Ft  
  • 1.3 Ac.

    Never judge a house by the exterior.
 
Heart pine floors, walls, ceilings, ornate trim,
 and exterior siding.  
This sturdy home has been partially renovated 
on the inside. All new electrical and plumbing 
has been completed within the past 2 years. 
This house has good bones! 

This house is located in Prosperity,
 a charming small town located 
halfway between 
Charlotte, NC and Charleston, SC.
 



ARE YOU A 'FIXER-UPPER'?


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment