Saturday, November 20, 2021

Holiday Bazaar - Glenwood Springs Community Center


The holiday season is upon us! 
You can always tell by the number of Holiday Craft
 Fairs/Events/Bazaars/Markets
that start popping up all over the place 
every weekend in the Fall!
Tis the season to get that special gift 
for that special person, relative, friend, or co-worker!

For several years, I participated in Holiday Fairs. 
So, when I saw that the Glenwood Springs 
Community Center was going to have
their 1st Annual Holiday Bazaar

I decided to sign up and get into the Holiday spirit!

Most of you know that I do an eclectic array
of crafts! From repurposed and painted furniture,
recreating vintage finds, to upcycling
used wine corks into fancy necklaces 
and other fun useful items !

For this event I'm only going to 
have smaller items displayed in my space- 
easier to load up
less time to set up
more time to enjoy!

So, plan on stopping by the 
Glenwood Springs
Community Center 
1st Annual Bazaaar
  December 4 & 5th
10am - 4pm

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
  
XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment