Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Blood, Sweat, and Tears (not the rock'n'roll band!)


I put a lot of thought into each one of my projects.
It takes time to figure out what repairs
are needed and how to fix it!
As I'm working on those things,
my mind is creating a finished image
of color, finishes, and embellishments.
 
The 'Trash Day' cabinet was my most recent challenge:
 
The biggest issue was the
doors were missing antique swivel hinges.
Efforts to find replacements
weren't successful.
Luckily, I know an expert
who can fix anything
and he solved the dilemma!
 
GOING TO A NEW HOME!

Once destined for the landfill,
this antique cabinet
will be useful once again!

It will have a long happy life
with it's new owners!
 
Don't you just love HAPPY ENDINGS!




XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment